Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lu Ann!!!

With Valentine's Day and her birthday next to each other, they are making it one. She took the day off work yesterday, and they drove to Columbus. There is something there she wanted to do.

Yes, it was Friday the 13th the day she was born. But it was lucky for me. What a daughter she is. I called her yesterday, and today I received a text message saying, "Happy Valentine's." Would you believe she turned the big 50? I don't remember it like it was yesterday, but it's difficult to believe it's fifty. Time flies when you are having fun.

Hope everyone received a Valentine from their valentine.

I have to buy a new washer. This one doesn't spin out very well anymore. They could replace/repair the bearings, but it's 17 years old.

No comments: