Monday, October 8, 2007

I found my license!

Well, the old lady is really loosing it! About three months ago I lost my keys. I looked, but couldn't find them. Having another set, I used them. Then I misplaced my drivers license. Didn't realize it until a couple weeks later. I always keep it in my purse. However, I was going some place that I didn't want to carry my purse. So I took my license out and put it in my back pocket of my jeans. When I washed the jeans, I found the license. A couple weeks later I was going to go somewhere else that I didn't want to take my purse. This time my license wasnt in my purse. Spent a week hunting it. While hunting for my license, I found my keys. Yeah!!!

Before I found the license I had gone to the Sheriff's Office to do my voulnteer job, and asked Sheriff Brown how much trouble I could get into. Well, the first thing he wanted to do was to put me in shackles. He is sooo funny. A day or two later I found it in my car. Usually when I loose something and later find it, I remember putting it there. However, this time I don't remember putting it in my car. Boy, I'm really getting old. I guess it better than being dead.

It is to be hot again today. Need to take Snookums for her walk while it's still not too hot. Also need to rake the Hickory nuts in the yard today. If it's too hot, I may not get it finished. The leaves will start falling pretty soon. Then it will really be a mess. That's why I need to keep the nuts cleaned up.

Talked to Lu Ann last evening. She needs curtains for her house. Sometime soon, I plan to go to her house and sew for a week. I'll get as much finished as possible. Snookums is going with me. That will be some trip because she doesn't ride well. I feel all she needs is a few trips to get her accustomed to it. Wish me luck.

No comments: