Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catching up.

It's been a while since I posted anything. Didn't realize it until I looked it up. But, I really haven't been doing anything of any importance.

Went to Stookey's in Thorntown on Friday. Barb Virgin couldn't make it to any of the class reunion stuff, and she and husband leave for Florida in about 10 days. So, some of us met there and had lunch. Stookey's makes VERY good onion rings. If you ever go there, you have to at least taste those. And, it's not expensive either.

Other than my volunteer job and keeping the yard clean, I haven't been doing much. Haven't had any sewing jobs lately. However, I haven't minded that. The yard is taking up so much time, I've appreciated not having any sewing to do.

Lu Ann needs curtains made for her house. Am going to take Snookums and go see her sometime soon. That ought to be some trip. Snookums doesn't ride well.

I'm looking for a motorhome. No more than 6 years old, low milage, decent shape and a hell of a good price. Let me know if you know of one. Thanks.

ANYONE WANT ANY HICKORY NUTS??? I'm going to throw them away. They are a good nut. Not a lot of taste, but they are good. Have some really big ones. Won't tell you what Daddy called them.

Need to get back to cleaning the yard. Those Hickory nuts are getting the best of me.

No comments: