Thursday, September 11, 2008

Once Upon A Child!!

It was my first visit to the store. I wanted to take Carmen something for Gioia when I go see her. I think I got 5 outfits for under $20.00. A very good deal. Just so they fit. They started a "frequent buyer" card (I think that's what they call it) and I probably won't be there again for a long time. Maybe I'll give it to Annie. I bet she or Sarah could use it.

Have had a few sewing jobs lately. Today a phone call says they meed 3 pair of pants hemmed and a dress for a wedding hemmed. That should be a good deal. I need to return that call. Chico has patches he needs sewn on shirts. That is the best deal. It looks like I'm going to be busy for awhile.

Rocky told me last evening that he is to start work at Clarian-Arnett on Monday. In the kitchen. I hope this works for him. He's had a ton of different jobs. He's now old enough, he needs to be able to stay put.

Have been going thru pictures. I need to get the albums going. What a mess it is. There are soooooooo many pictures. Many of them I will probably pitch.

Hey, Annie, give me a call the first of the week. I need your assistance with something. Thanks.

Betty, I have the new short form "Hatke" book printed for you. Let me know when you are going to be close. Or, maybe lunch. Either will work.

1 comment:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

You bet! If you don't hear from me by the middle of the day, you might want to try me because I am a little bit forgetful....