Wednesday, November 19, 2008

'Tis the season for leaves!@^#*^^! Why???

Leaves, leaves, leaves, they are everywhere. And, I'm not finished with them. I will need to rake or blow leaves one more time. Yuk!!!!

Have been playing with my new machine. It's really nice. Have also been doing some straight stitching with it. The other day it sewed on a pair of sweat pants where my straight stitch machine couldn't seem to get it to work. Yea!!!

Hope everyone is ready for this cold weather. Not me. I don't like the cold. Finally got me a snow blower. Now I won't have to shovel.

For those of you who don't know, about three weeks ago, Geno got himself a 9 point buck....with a bow!!!!!!!!! One happy fellow was he. He had so much deer meat, there is now some in my freezer.

The sewing jobs are picking up. Just in time for the cold weather. That's great. In the summer I'm too busy running around. It's working out just fine.

No comments: