Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My most interesting life

I guess I haven't posted for a very long time. There hasn't been anything to post about. My life is sooooo interesting!!

Christmas was at Tom and Sherry's this year. It was nice. Carmen and Caleb and Cole were there. That Caleb is such a nice person....calm, can do anything, and just an all around nice fellow. I just love him.

Sarah, if you would like to read her blog, the address is "http://www.costoncrew.blogspot.com . She is about like her grandmother when it comes to frequent postings, but she does have pictures of Cole. They are so cute.

I rode with a Deputy on NYE. Rode from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. For some time I have been wanting to see the differences between the city and the county and how they do some things. I found out. It was a very interesting night.

Have had sewings to do. Still don't have them finished. Have decided to make an afghan for someone special. Can't tell you who, that person just may read this. Haven't made an afghan for quite sometime. It is the thing that I can do while watching TV. That's why I really like doing that kind of thing.

It's so nice that Anna finally had her baby. Such cute little girls those people have. Just darling. Someone also mentioned having a knitting night. Whenever it is the girls get to where they can do that, it ought to be a lot of fun. Anna wants to learn to knit socks. Not a tough thing to do. I hope they don't wait too long to start that. Winter is the time to do that....when you can't do anything else.

Have been doing a lot of volunteering at the Sheriff's Office. With the start of the new year there is several things to do to retire old files and start new ones. It just takes time, and time, and time.

Have a little project to do for my sewing room. I must have 300 (or more) spools of thread. They are just sitting on a table. Can't always tell the color because they are sitting too close to each other. I want to put strips of wood on the wall, drill a small hole to put a Dow Rod in. The rod will be long enough to hold the spool and a matching bobbin. Bought the wood the other day. Duke has agreed to rip it length wise, because I couldn't find the right size wood and I want it ripped at an angle. So, another project for me. Then I can get the spools off the table and have some floor space. The one big problem with that is that I will always find something else to put there. Can't put too much there, because then I won't be able to reach the spools of thread. Oh, my, life is so complicated. This is also part of my decluttering. It takes so long to get it all finished.

My car hasn't left the driveway since Saturday evening. I hope it starts when I need to go out next. It was too cold to go for a walk yesterday. Altho it probably would have been good for me. Oh, well. Maybe the next time I can post sooner.

No comments: