Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Hello Everyone,

It's that time of the year where everyone tells everyone else how nice they are and how much they love each other. At least they do it once a year. In some cases, I hope it catches on for the rest of the year.

It's all about the "reason for the season".............The Birth of Christ. And I'm hoping that all of you have a most blessed season. I also hope that it is all that each of you hope it to be. If you are like me, you will be very busy.

Lu Ann and Dan are home for a few days, but none of their kids are going to make it. Caleb has to work. So does Matt. Eric and Katy were with her family last year, and were to be here this year. But her dad rented some cabins in Colorado so they have been drawn to the more fun times. Lets hope that next year they don't forget us.

I didn't do any shopping, only for the cards that I put the money in. That makes one less person on the road, trapesing (I guess I don't know how to spell that word) thru stores looking for something, and not knowing what I'm looking for. Maybe age has it advantages.

Am going to go to church tonight, somewhere. Tomorrow I've been invited to my brother Gene's house for supper. On Friday it's time for my Christmas with my kids. On Saturday it's Betty and Duke's celebration. Like I said, it's going to be busy. I still have some sewing I need to get done.

Hope you holiday is a Joyous one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Anna May! I'm glad you were able to join our celebration.
After you left, Sarah remembered that she wanted to ask you to help her with her knitting. Maybe sometime soon.
Roseanna

Anna May said...

Oh, yea. That's not all I forgot, I didn't look at your serger. Next time she is at your house, give me a call. You aren't that far away.