Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now it's a Prayer Request.

Remember in my previous post, about the gentleman that had fallen and couldn't get up? Today I received a prayer request for this gentleman. His wife says that she had to take him to the hospital, that he doesn't know where he is, and it was difficult for her to get thru to him.

When I was talking to him on the phone, I asked him his address. His answer was an old address. So, something was wrong then.

Today I have to go to Mooresville. Kristin's grandmother passed away and is being shown late this afternoon and this evening. I need to back for Knit Nite.

Went to Doug Eberle's funeral mass yesterday. About half an hour into the mass, I had to leave. Standing is so difficult for me. And, there wasn't even any more standing room. Fr. Tim gave a really nice sermon.

I saw Katy on Sunday at mass. She is really something else. She said to me that this is just a big bump in the road, and that they would be alright. Wow!! What a lady.

Is this rain ever going to stop?? If it doesn't, the river will be back up. Then I may have to make more curtains. Now, I don't mind making the curtains, in fact, I enjoy it. But those people on the rivers have had enough problems for the next 100 years.

No comments: