Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's raining.....again. Yeah!!!

The rain is wonderful. It is coming down lightly. That gives it time to soak in. How nice.

I will go to church this evening. Have to leave early, neet to go to JoAnn's before church. Three days ago the wind started blowing and I didn't get my potted plant off the stand in time and it blew over and broke the pot. Need to get another. Shame on me.

Next Saturday is the Apple/Popcorn Festival in Brookston. Want to go to that. Hope it doesn't rain.

Have several sewing jobs. Need to get to those. Also need to get back to my decluttering project. It's tough to get back to it. I really don't like to do it. Oh, well!!

My car didn't leave the driveway for two days. I told you I lead an exciting life. Do you believe me now?

No comments: