Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for not posting for so long. To be honest, I haven't read any posts for several days. I'm a bad girl.

One of the neat things I did was to take a class at Inspired Fired earlier this week. It was three nights of three hours each. We did blow some glass, but mostly made beads. The beads are beautiful, well, not so beautiful as they would have been if someone who knew what they were doing had made them. Oh, well. I'm not sure I'll go back and do any more, it's kind of expensive. But, it's really fun. Besides, I have enough hobbies, so many that I can't keep up with all of them.

All of a sudden, I am getting lots of sewing to do. A lot of pants to put hems in. I kinda like those, they are simple and they go quickly. I've done so many of those, I can whip them out in no time.One of the guys at the Sheriff's Office has stripes he wants me to sew on, but he hasn't brought them to me. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever see them.

I've been neglecting my house, so yesterday I spent all day cleaning. Need to finish the kitchen this morning. My dryer has about a 30 foot exhaust with a screen on the outside so the birds don't make a nest in there. Every so often I have to get my eight foot ladder out and take the screen off to clean it. Today is that day, as soon as it gets light enough to see. I have another load to wash, also. I guess I better get to work. Mass is at 4:30, suppose I'll be ready????

No comments: