Sunday, October 12, 2008

McCutcheon won the soccor sectional. Yeah!!!!

Yesterday was full of soccor. McCutcheon played Rossville at 10 a.m. yesterday. The Mavs won by a score of 9 to 1. The second game was between Jeff and CC. Of course, all of us were cheering for CC. But, they lost to Jeff in ( I believe it was the) second shoot out. That means they played two overtimes and then each team gets their turn at just kicking it into the goal net. After the second try, Jeff got a goal and CC didn't. All played a good game. We were all hoping for a family affair in the evening. It didn't happen.

So, at 7 p.m., Jeff and McCutcheon played. The Mavs played a GREAT game and keep those Bronchos from scoring. The final score was 1 to 0. It was really great to witness that. The Mavs now move on to another round of game. However, I don't know where or when.

It's nice to be home, but I'm still catching up. The yard is full of leaves and Hickory nuts and hulls. I'm going to have to hire a couple of high school guys to come and rake it for two or three weeks. But, my back just can't handle all that type of work. I've had several people call and come to me with sewing. So, I will be very busy for several days. And, that's a good thing.

No comments: