Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The comments now appear; or I just found them!

Yes, this morning I had another comment appear. Yeah! Thanks to Roseanna. The sergers are neat machines. One can't do everything with them, but it sure helps with a fabric that ravels easily. Really glad that you like it so well. You also learned quickly.

Yesterday I had an email that took me to YouTube (I believe that's the spelling.) There were other choices so I clicked on one. It was a woman giving sewing tips. I need to go back and look at that one again. And look at the other ones on there.

It snowed again, and is still snowing. Have to go to the funeral home early this afternoon. So, need to do the shoveling. Tom won't be able to do it for me today. Maybe if I wait long enough, Geno will come around. He isn't working his job today. But he could be working for his father-in-law. So, I guess I'll have to do it. Tom and Sherry are going to come this evening and help me bath Snookums. She doesn't like it, but she's going to get it. She is heavy enough I can't lift her into the tub.

Is it me, or has this been a bad winter? I just haven't wanted to do anything. Is that called being lazy? Ha! Ha! Also, my feet were always getting cold. I've not had that trouble any other winter.

Hey, Roseanna, what is subversive knitting? Saw a flyer at JoAnn's that there is some kind of show for this at the Indiana State Museum in Indy from April 25 to August 24. The gal at JoAnn's said it is a neat thing to see. Do you know anything about this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subversive knitting?? I've never heard of it. It sounds like something terrorists would do!!

You won't believe this.....I got another puppy....on Valentine's Day. I know everyone will make fun of me, but hey, the first one I had two weeks and had a heart attack, the second one bit me, the carpet cleaning man and snapped at PeterXavier....but this one is the charm!! For one thing, I got a little female...they are supposed to be easier to train and more docile. And so far that has certainly been true! I am litter box training her and she is learning very quickly! She only weighs 2 pounds so far (8-10 lbs. tops when full grown) so it is very easy to litter train her. Also, I don't need help giving her a bath!! I just pop her into the sink! Of course, she is pretty useless as a guard dog!
Anna May, At the bottom of your comments section it says that all comments must be approved by the blog author. Perhaps if you disabled that your comments would show up more easily. Just a guess.
Roseanna