Monday, February 18, 2008

I learned something new!

Today I found a link on my blog that said "5 comments that need "attention." I've forgotten the word they used. But, never-the-less, I found it. Clicked on it and found those 5 comments from like late January that I didn't even know about. So, thanks Sam for the comment on Canada. The time I went from Toronto to Detroit was probably a similar drive as yours. It's a pretty drive, but nothing spectacular. I'm so glad I found your comments. Does your mother read my blog too? I don't hear from her about it if she does.

Then I found Roseanna's comments. Sure glad you are liking your serger. They are wonderful. Just watch that bottom piece of fabric. Sometimes it can get where you don't want it and the machine will cut it before you know it, and then your item is done-for. Oh, oh, bad English.

Why didn't my "comments" space show that I had comments? Also, what did I do to get this space and a half, instead of just one space between lines. I don't know how to fix it. Someone, HELP!!
Thanks also to Annie and Sarah. Nice to know there is someone reading this stuff. Even tho it isn't very interesting.
Karli went to the state music competation on Saturday. She received two more golds. Again, one for her solo and one for the quartet. There isn't any higher competations, but she did really well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna May: Glad you finally got my comments. Actually, I read your blog every day....always hoping you will post. It is on my list of "favorites". I don't know why our comments are not showing up. Ask one of your more computer literate kids. As far as the serger goes....I did just exactly what you warned about....cut it off too close. It was a dress for Zita, so I just kind of sewed up the hole and hoped for the best.