Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A busy day!

Got up early because I had an 8 a.m. appointment for my car. Had the alignment checked and fixed. Then I went to the license branch to renew my driver's license and get my new plates. I got there early enough that I didn't have to wait very long. After that I did some shopping... Got Snookums some treats, rolls for my breakfast tomorrow, cashed a checked, returned something to JoAnn's and also bought some black denium. Then came home and ate lunch. Later I went back out to my hair appointment at 1 p.m.

About 3:30, Snookums and I went for a walk. She gained 3 pounds this winter because we didn't get out for a walk every day. After supper I went to the mall and ran into Jan Slate. Haven't seen her in ages. Had a nice little visit with her. Then went to church this evening. Even tho today was busy, it was nice because the winter was so bad that I got lazy. The busyness of it was good for me. I'd also be happy if it just slowly got warmer and that cold stayed away completely.

I hope tomorrow is warm enough for me to clean up the yard. When I was out with Snookums today, the side yard is just full of remnants of the acorns. What the squirrels didn't eat, that is. The only way to get them up is to rake them. That isn't too good on the back. So, I can only do a small amount at a time. Yuk!!

And, I haven't totally gotten into this DST thing. I'm still trying to adjust.

No comments: