Sunday, August 5, 2007

More blogs to read

I think blogs are neat. I enjoy reading and keeping up on what the grandchildren, nieces, nephews and just what some friends are up to. It's a neat way to keep up with thier activities. Have been reading Annie's blog on and off for awhile. Now I've found Anna's. I like the way she writes.

For the first time in my life I have the opportunity to be organized. Have been working on this for about a year now. Have been painting the inside of my house now all rooms have been painted. This house is 12 years old and most walls hadn't been painted until about a year and a half ago. Success there. As I was doing the painting I rearranged things. Moved my bedroom from the front of the house to the back. And I really like it there. Was able to put the bunkbeds up in the one spare/guest bedroom. And now am in the process of turning the front bedroom into an office/guest bedroom.

Now have some bookshelves up and loaded with books. It has helped greatly with the organizing part. Now have a shed in the back yard. The next chore is to clean out the garage. Then get some shelves up in there. Can't put the leftover paint in the shed. Need to get the paint cans up off the floor.

Then it's time to clean out the storage unit I've been paying for the last two or three years. I've found baby books for the bottom four kids. All the original birth certificates from the hospital. And other stuff I had almost forgotten about. After I get the storage cleaned out and everything sorted thru, I should know where most things are. Then this winter it will be time to do something with pictures. There are some in albums, but most are not. Wow, I just may be half way finished.

Don't you all feel sorry for me?????!!!!

No comments: