Sunday, August 5, 2007

What a dull life I lead.

Not much happening. Went to church last evening. Yesterday wasn't as hot, but church hadn't cooled off too much. Was better than last week. There isn't one at this time next week. I guess I'll have to go to the hospital on Sunday morning. YUK!!!

Took Snookums for her walk this morning. Was able to walk without a lot of pain. The soreness is still there. Have been putting ice on it the last couple of nights. Seems to have helped.

Worked in the yard most of yesterday. Doug came over and cut up some wood for me. I still have to move the kinlin'back by the shed. It was a really big pile. I work in it when my foot doesn't hurt too bad and it isn't raining. Altho, we could use more rain. My yard is really bad looking. I still need more trees cut down. I had 5 trees die last summer. I wonder if someone didn't help them along!???

I need to get back to finishing that western shirt. Don't like zippers and this one is right down the front. Not funny, McGee!!!!

Let me know how you are doing.

No comments: